Monday, January 12, 2009

Fay Da

We went to the Fay Da Bakery/Lunch Box Buffet again for the $5 dinner. It's less than a block away so I have a feeling we'll get food from here a lot. The food is way better than fast food and it doesn't smell like a pee-soaked hobo like the Wendy's next door does. This time I took some pictures. I wanted to take some pictures of the desserts in the display cases, but I was afraid they'd yell at me and no one in there speaks much English. Here's the front...Cake display from afar...
The endless buffet of food...And here's me enjoying my food on what is now my dining room table. And mom, you weren't sure I'd use a laptop table...
But it's not like we eat out all of the time...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Is this the place where you can get 5 things for $5? Looks like the food is good. A cold front is coming through early today so we'll be in a deep freeze for a while. think it's coming your way. Dress warm. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom says dress warm....hey, I think you guys are doing just fine! Hope Mom noticed your coat was on when you were outside and the zipper was even UP!
the busch