Wednesday, January 14, 2009

UCB Theatre

Tonight Pat and I went to the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre for a comedy show called The Line Live. Basically, some guys from Saturday Night Live (Seth Myers, Bill Hader, Jason Sudeikis and others) wrote this seven-part Web series about two guys waiting in line at a movie theatre. We watched the seven videos on a projector and then the guys came out and had a pretty long Q&A session. The UCB Theatre is a hole-in-the-wall stand-up club 8 blocks from where we live. And the best part is that most of their shows (including the one we saw) are only $5...After the show I got to meet Jason Sudeikis, my favorite SNL actor (the guy from the Two A-Holes skits)...
Oh and I got a call today and I am happy to announce we got tickets to another lame TV show: The Tyra Banks Show. Definitely the best day so far! :P

2 comments:

Curious Mom said...

What a great picture!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome...I love the Tyra Banks show!