Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quotes & Photographs

Pat and I have both been working full time this week, so there's been a little less time to explore. Therefore, I will use this blog to post the two most funny (and most cliche) quotes I've heard in New York so far...

1) "ALLLLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOOARD!" - A hilariously energetic conductor on the W train at 1 in the morning

2) "Eh, forget about it." - A boisterous, cliche Italian pizza maker in Queens

Also, here are some random photographs I've taken around the city (B&W for added class). This first one is the sign on the side of our hotel...
Here is the apartment building that they use for the exterior shots in Friends (actually located in Chelsea)...Here is the Homestead Steak House that is frequently seen in Seinfeld (also located in Chelsea, which I have decided is my favorite neighborhood in Manhattan). I would love to go, but I unfortunately can't afford a $43 burger...
Tomorrow we're going to be in the audience of the Martha Stewart Show. I'm not sure when it airs in Michigan, but it will be a party, for sure.

1 comment:

Curious Mom said...

Must be some burger!!!